www.GaltReport.com | This Goldman Sach's report examines the drivers behind gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy and gene editing. Goldman sees a $5 trillion market for genone medicine. The report also makes interesting & disturbing comments on the potential for "one short" cures vs the more financially lucrative chronic therapies (search "one shor" in the document).
The potential to deliver "one shot cures" is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy...However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies...it could represent a challenge for...sustained cash flow.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
Latest from Dagny Taggart
- We Are Human Guinea Pigs: Alarming Casualty Rates for mRNA Vaccines
- Ted Cruz on Fauci - Most Dangerous Bureaucrat In The History Of The Country
- Tulsi Gabbard: Merrick Garland Needs To Resign or Be Fired
- FBI Raids House of Activist Mom Who Opposes School Boards’ Policies
- Did a Covid Pandemic Actually Occur?