circa.com | The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections, according to newly declassified government documents that undercut the bureau’s public assurances about how carefully it handles warrantless spy data to avoid abuses or leaks. Attachments below.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”