TruePundit.com | Investigators for Congress and veteran intelligence professionals have uncovered a "secret society" of government employees who have been working to bring down the President of the United States, according to True Pundit's Congressional and federal law enforcement sources. This "secret society" has the power to investigate people and take them down.
True Pundit is reporting that the members of this "Secret Society" include:
- FBI agents who are linked to the many investigations into FBI corruption
- Federal judges
- Federal prosecutors
- Retired FBI
- Possibly one sitting Attorney General of a large U.S. state
- Possibly former Attorney General(s) of the United States
- The members reportedly communicate via encrypted chat rooms, over cocktails at their homes and texting on so-called "burner phones" like drug-cartel members use, according to True Pundit sources.
Reportedly, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is at the heart of the FBI group, allegedly participating in or approving the offsite gatherings.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation