Wired.com | According to an article in Wired, Google and the CIA are investing in a company that monitors the web in real-time and says that it can predict the future. The company in question is called Recorded Future. The company scans websites, blogs and Twitter accounts to discover relationships between people, organizations, actions and incidents, including the present and future.
The company's white paper (pdf below), says its "temporal analytics engine" goes beyond search.
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".
Latest from Francisco d'Anconia
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- FBI "Loses" Strzok-Page Texts
- Twitter Employees Paid To View "Everything You Post Online" Including Private Sex Messages
- FBI Director's Original Memo Says Hillary Clinton Was "Grossly Negligent"
- House Intelligence Committiee Subpoenas McCain Institute Director