nbcnews.com | Pete Williams | Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday night accepted the recommendation that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who took the reins of the agency during the turbulent days after the abrupt firing of James Comey, be terminated — two days before he was to retire and become eligible for full pension benefits.
Though McCabe — who has been attacked by President Donald Trump — stepped down as deputy director in late January, he remained on the federal payroll, planning to retire on Sunday. The firing places his federal pension in jeopardy.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- People Farming: The Story Of Your Enslavement
- Las Vegas Shooting: Means, Motive and Opportunity
- Did Clinton Offer Lynch Scalia's Seat During "Tarmac" Meeting?
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation
- Powerful Testimony From LA Residents on Sanctuary City Proposal