qz.com | Some 20 years ago the Intelligence community worked with Silicon Valley to track citizens in cyberspace and Google is at the heart of that story. Research that led to Google's creation was funded and coordinated by an intelligence community research group dedicated to finding ways to track individuals and groups online.
With the apparent goal of taking non-classified information and user data on the internet to create for-profit enterprises to serve the needs of the intelligence community, that collaboration is what has made the public-private mass surveillance state we know today.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Hunter's Business Partner Confirms E-mail, Details Joe Biden’s Efforts to Make Millions from China
- Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
- Why Do People Support Trump in Hawaii?
- University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11
- Frontline Doctors Coronavirus News Conference