qz.com | Some 20 years ago the Intelligence community worked with Silicon Valley to track citizens in cyberspace and Google is at the heart of that story. Research that led to Google's creation was funded and coordinated by an intelligence community research group dedicated to finding ways to track individuals and groups online.
With the apparent goal of taking non-classified information and user data on the internet to create for-profit enterprises to serve the needs of the intelligence community, that collaboration is what has made the public-private mass surveillance state we know today.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”
- DOJ OIG Report on FBI and DOJ Actions in Advance of the 2016 Election