WashingtonPost.com | Federal Prosecutors have convened a grand jury to investigate the activities of former FBI deputy directory Andrew McCabe including his role in leaks to the media. The use of a grand juty is indicative of an intensified effort and reportedly the grand jury has summoned more than one witness. Washington Post sources declined to identify the people who have been asked to testify.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”
- DOJ OIG Report on FBI and DOJ Actions in Advance of the 2016 Election