WashingtonPost.com | Federal Prosecutors have convened a grand jury to investigate the activities of former FBI deputy directory Andrew McCabe including his role in leaks to the media. The use of a grand juty is indicative of an intensified effort and reportedly the grand jury has summoned more than one witness. Washington Post sources declined to identify the people who have been asked to testify.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Hunter's Business Partner Confirms E-mail, Details Joe Biden’s Efforts to Make Millions from China
- Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
- Why Do People Support Trump in Hawaii?
- University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11
- Frontline Doctors Coronavirus News Conference