FoxNews.com | Alan Dershowitz | "In his testimony former FBI director James Comey echoed a view that I alone have been expressing for several weeks, and that has been attacked by nearly every Democratic pundit.
Comey confirmed that under our Constitution, the president has the authority to direct the FBI to stop investigating any individual.
I paraphrase, because the transcript is not yet available: the president can, in theory, decide who to investigate, who to stop investigating, who to prosecute and who not to prosecute. The president is the head of the unified executive branch of government, and the Justice Department and the FBI work under him and he may order them to do what he wishes."
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Hunter's Business Partner Confirms E-mail, Details Joe Biden’s Efforts to Make Millions from China
- Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
- Why Do People Support Trump in Hawaii?
- University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11
- Frontline Doctors Coronavirus News Conference