ForeignPolicy.com | The memo at the heart of the latest blowup at the National Security Council paints a dark picture of media, academics, the “deep state,” and other enemies allegedly working to subvert U.S. President Donald Trump, according to a copy of the document obtained by .
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".
- Trump’s Media Strategy is Failing — Here’s How to Fix It
- McMaster Manipulating Intelligence Reports - Wants 150,000 Ground Soldiers in Syria
- Susan Rice Requested Unmasking of Incoming Trump Administration Officials
- Left Wing Death Camps: Mike Cernovich & Stefan Molyneux
- INVASION: How Sweden Became The Rape Capital of Europe