DailyCaller.com | Luke Rosiak | A federal grand jury Thursday indicted two former information technology (IT) aides of Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz — Pakistani-born Imran Awan and his wife Hina Alvi — on four counts of conspiracy in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Awans Finalizing Immunity Deals with DOJ in Exchange For Testimony on Members of Congress
- FBI Investigation of Espionage, Blackmail in Awan Case Blocked By Obama DOJ Appointee
- FBI Suspects Congress/DOJ Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans
- Democrats Approved 120,000 Equipment Write-Off for Awans