TruePundit.com | According to TruePundit.com, Federal agents believe the DOJ may be interferring in the FBI’s attempts to expand the case against Imran Awan and Hina Alvi in what appears to be an attempt to protect Democratic members of Congress in the ever-expanding criminal case against the Awans. The U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Channing Pillips, who is leading the case, is a Democrat appointed by former President Barack Obama. Phillips was appointed shortly before the grand jury that was convened to hear the evidence in the case.
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation