Circa.com | Sara A. Carter | Robyn Gritz, a former Supervisory Special Agent with the FBI, a top terrorism expert and intelligence analyst, resigned from the bureau after suffering continued harassment by FBI management. According to Gritz, senior FBI management, including Andrew McCabe, created a 'cancer like' bureaucracy of fear into FBI agents prompting many of them to resign.
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation
Latest from Henry Rearden
- CIA's Use Of Journalists & Media
- Trump's CFPB Director Begins Review of Entire Operation
- Judge Unseals FBI Affidavits & Search Warrants in Las Vegas Shooting
- Trump Declares National Emergency: Extraordinary Threats to National Security...and Corruption
- Congress to Investigate Obama's Interference in Iran/Hezbollah Illegal Drug Running/Arm Sales Activities