TheFederalist.com | Sean Davis | Former President Obama's campaign organization paid nearly a million dollars to the same law firm that financied the "Trump Dossier" through Fusion GPS. Accodring to records filed with the Fedeal Election Commisson (FEC), since April of 2016, Obama For America has paid over $972,000 to Perkins Coie.
According to the Washington Post, Perkins Coie, was hired by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to utilize Fusion GPS in April of 2016 to come up with information to smear then candidate Donald Trump. Fushion GPS hired a former Britsh spy, Christopher Steele, to compile the now infamous "Trump Dossier" of accusations that Trump and his campaign "colluded" with Russia during the 2016 election. Most of the claims in the dossier have been refuted and none of the dossier claims have ever been independently verified. Lawyers for Steele claim that it was never meant to be made public.
OFA paid nearly $800,000 to Perkins Coie in 2016 according to FEC records. Payments in 2017 totaled $174,725 through August 22, 2017. Records show that Clinton's Hillary for America paid about $5.1million to Perkins Coie in 2016 and the DNC paid about $5.4 million to the firm in 2016.
While all of these payments were happening, the spouse of a Fusion GPS employee was working directly for Obama in the West Wing of the White House. Shailagh Murray, a former Washington Post reporter, was a top communications advisor to Obama while the Obama administration's FBI used the information in the dossier to justify surveillance of Trump and his campaign staff.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
- It's Personal - Trump Supporter Chokes Up Talking About President
- Why Do People Support Trump in Hawaii?
- Former U.S. Attorney Describes Obama DOJ/FBI Plot Against President Trump
- FBI General Counsel Suspected of Leaking Dossier Story
- Congress to Investigate Obama's Interference in Iran/Hezbollah Illegal Drug Running/Arm Sales Activities
Latest from Eddie Willers
- FBI Fires "Creepy" Peter Strzok
- Cancer "Vaccine" Eliminates Tumors in Mice
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Illegal Immigrant and Accused Murderer of Sheriff Deputies: “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,”
- Massive Computer Security Vulnerabilities: Spectre & Meltdown