TruePundit.com | According to TruePundit, A lead prosecutor in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's "Russian Collusion" probe praised the acting Attorney General at the time Sally Yates after she was removed by President Trump for refusing to defend the administration's travel ban. In the email obtained by Judicial Watch, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates with the subject "I am so proud"", "and in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects." This information comes after another Mueller FBI investigator, Peter Strzok, was fired for sending anti-trump texts to a FBI lawyer whom he is alleged to be having an affair with.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation