washingtonpost.com | The Department of Justice Inspector General will review broad allegations of misconduct involving FBI Director James Comey and how he handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices. The investigation will be "wide-ranging", including Comey's letters and public statements and whether the FBI or other DOJ employees leaked nonpublic information according to Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation