JudicialWatch.org | Judicial Watch today released 29 pages of Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) documents related to the June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton. The documents show that FBI officials were more concerned about leaks than the actual meeting itself. The new documents also show that then-FBI Director Comey seemed to learn of the meeting from news reports.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Did Clinton Offer Lynch Scalia's Seat During "Tarmac" Meeting?
- Collusion is Between Clinton Campaign, DNC, Fushion GPS, FBI, DOJ
- Judicial Watch: Discussing Clinton/Russia Collusion, 72K New Clinton Docs, & Purple Heart Battle
- Judicial Watch: Exposing the Deep State
- Judicial Watch Weekly Update: Benghazi Court Victory, New Comey Memo Lawsuit, & Obama/Deep State Lies