Politico.com | Republicans in the House are investigating documents linking James Baker, the FBI's General Consel, with a Mother Jones reporter right before the publication broke the story about the so-called "Trump Dossier" with it's allegations of "collusion" between President Trump and Russia, according to Politico sources. The documents show that Baker communicated with Mother Jones reporter David Corn in the weeks prior to the November 2016election.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation