JudicialWatch.org | Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement in response to last night’s ruling by United States District Judge James E. Boasberg that the FBI must turn over to the court for in camera, non-public review former FBI Director James Comey’s memos allegedly detailing conversations he had with President Donald Trump:
The court, in seeking to review the documents, shows it doesn’t trust the FBI or Justice Department’s representations about the infamous Comey memos. We hope now that Americans are one step closer to knowing the facts about these memos, which were written and leaked for pernicious purposes to target a sitting president with a criminal investigation. It’s high time they begin to see the light of day. We’re glad the court followed up on our specific suggestion that it review the documents directly.
The court order tells the government to turn over the Comey memos for review by January 18. In doing so, the court rejects arguments by the Sessions Justice Department to dismiss the lawsuits seeking the Comey information.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
Latest from Dagny Taggart
- DACA 'Dreamer" Wanted For Murder Of Texas Store Owner
- FBI Texts Reveal "Secret Society" To Bring Down President Trump
- Democrats Shutdown Government for Illegal Immigrants
- Battlefield Successes and Challenges – Recent Efforts to Win the War against ISIS
- Roy Moore Takes Polygraph and Files Election Fraud Complaint