TheConservativeTreeHouse.com | President Trump's Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Mick Mulvaney, announced that the entire operational architecture of the organization is being reviewed.
The CFPB was setup as an esstentially unaccountable branch of the government tasked with controlling the financial industry by threatening companies to pay for protection against the targeting by punitive actions of the agency.
The Associated Press is reporting the following comments by President Trump's Director of the CFPB:
NEW YORK (AP) — The Trump-appointed acting director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Wednesday that he is launching a review of all the federal consumer watchdog agency’s policies and priorities.
Latest from Henry Rearden
- CIA's Use Of Journalists & Media
- Judge Unseals FBI Affidavits & Search Warrants in Las Vegas Shooting
- Trump Declares National Emergency: Extraordinary Threats to National Security...and Corruption
- Congress to Investigate Obama's Interference in Iran/Hezbollah Illegal Drug Running/Arm Sales Activities
- Is the CIA Sabotaging Tump's Cabinet? Bush Family, 911 and More... With Kevin Shipp