LifeZette.com | Michael Smith, an Australian investigative journalist, and retired detective, is providing the FBI with details on multiple allegations of the misappropriation of millions of dollar contributed to the Clinton Foundation by the Australian government. Mr. Smith has told LifeZette “I have been asked to provide the FBI with further and better particulars about allegations regarding improper donations to the CF funded by Australian taxpayers,”
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation