TheConservativeTreeHouse.com | The big picture of what and who was behind the Obama administraton's FISA surveillance is becoming clearer. During a radio interview on WMAL, former U.S. Attorney for D.C. Joseph diGenova, specifically points to former Obama DOJ National Security Division head John P Carlin (pictured above), who resigned suddenly in October of 2016, for his role in obtaining the FISA warrants. DiGenova has stated in another interview with the Daily Caller Foundation that it was Carlin who signed the pleadings presented to the FISA court. DiGenova further states that the submission of this false and unsubstantiated information to the FISA court by Senior DOJ officials to get FISA warrants is FRAUD and a crime that will lead to criminal charges against many of them.
DiGenova also states that FISA court judge Rudolph Contreras did not recuse himself, rather, he was forcibly recused by either U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts or the FISA court itself.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Hunter's Business Partner Confirms E-mail, Details Joe Biden’s Efforts to Make Millions from China
- Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
- Why Do People Support Trump in Hawaii?
- University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11
- Frontline Doctors Coronavirus News Conference