FoxNews.com | DOJ official Bruce Ohr contacted then-colleague Andrew Weissmann in 2016 as well as other senior FBI officials about the infamous Trump Russia dossier according to Fox News. Weissman is now a top deputy of Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Accorinding to Fox News sources, Ohr's communication about the dossier and it's author former British spy Christopher Steele, Fushion GPS and Ohr's wife Nellie's work for Fusion occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source. Ohr's contacts included former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, former FBI deputy directory Andrew McCabe, Mueller's deputy Andrew Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official.
- The Plot Against The President
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt