www.GaltReport.com | Attorney general William Barr released a letter to House and Senate leadership summarizing the findings of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report. Attorney General Barr states that the Special Counsel did not find that anyone in the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The report also did not find that president Trump's actions obstructed justice. See the full letter attached below (pdf).
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”
- DOJ OIG Report on FBI and DOJ Actions in Advance of the 2016 Election