ActivistPost.com | In yet another all too frequent occurence, the FBI annouces they have disrupted a terrorist plot and saved countless lives. However, it seems that in many of these cases, they have groomed, armed and possibly entrapped, for lack of a better term, "useful idiots". These are people that, were it not for the FBI themselves, would likely not have commited any terrorist act. The FBI, on the other hand, gets to take credit for disrupting a "terrorist" attack. A recent Oklahoma case sets a new low for the FBI and these type of tactics.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
Latest from Dagny Taggart
- We Are Human Guinea Pigs: Alarming Casualty Rates for mRNA Vaccines
- Ted Cruz on Fauci - Most Dangerous Bureaucrat In The History Of The Country
- Tulsi Gabbard: Merrick Garland Needs To Resign or Be Fired
- FBI Raids House of Activist Mom Who Opposes School Boards’ Policies
- Did a Covid Pandemic Actually Occur?