ActivistPost.com | In yet another all too frequent occurence, the FBI annouces they have disrupted a terrorist plot and saved countless lives. However, it seems that in many of these cases, they have groomed, armed and possibly entrapped, for lack of a better term, "useful idiots". These are people that, were it not for the FBI themselves, would likely not have commited any terrorist act. The FBI, on the other hand, gets to take credit for disrupting a "terrorist" attack. A recent Oklahoma case sets a new low for the FBI and these type of tactics.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation