TruePundit.com | Investigative Bureau | According to TruePundit, alleged Mandalay Bay shooter Stephen Paddock was investigated by the DEA. This would appear to complicate the official story that Paddock lived a wealthy lifestyle which he earned from being a professional gambler specializing in Video Poker. According to TruePundit sources, some of Paddock's cell phone numbers turned up during a DEA wiretap resulting in an investigation into Paddock's background and finances resulting in the discovery of large wire transfers reported in Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) which are reports that financial institituons are required to file for suspcious or potentially suspicius transactions which are then sent to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). TruePundit is reporting that some of Paddock's phones are now in the possesion of the FBI.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Sessions Fires McCabe Before He Can Retire
- DOJ Indicts Russians for Election "Trolling"
- RELEASED: House Intelligence Committee Memo On FISA Abuse (pdf)
- FBI sources: "The People You Are Working For Are Worse Than The Criminals"
- Deputy FBI Director McCabe Threatens to “Torch the FBI” After Forced Resignation