YouTube.com | CorbettReport | From farm to pharmaceutical, diesel truck to dinner plate, pipeline to plastic product, it is impossible to think of an area of our modern-day lives that is not affected by the oil industry. The story of oil is the story of the modern world. And this is the story of those who helped shape that world, and how the oil-igarchy they created is on the verge of monopolizing life itself.
The 20th century was the century of oil. From farm to fork, factory to freeway, there is no aspect of our modern life that has not been shaped by the oil industry. But as the "post-carbon" era of the 21st century comes into view, there are those who see this as the end of the oiligarchy. They couldn't be more wrong. This is the remarkable true story of the world that Big Oil is creating, and how they plan to bring it about.
TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: http://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil
Why Big Oil Conquered The World:
Latest from Henry Rearden
- CIA's Use Of Journalists & Media
- Trump's CFPB Director Begins Review of Entire Operation
- Judge Unseals FBI Affidavits & Search Warrants in Las Vegas Shooting
- Trump Declares National Emergency: Extraordinary Threats to National Security...and Corruption
- Congress to Investigate Obama's Interference in Iran/Hezbollah Illegal Drug Running/Arm Sales Activities