Med.Stanford.edu | According to a report from Stanford Medicine News Center, activating T cells in tumors eliminated even distant metastases in mice, Stanford researchers found. Lymphoma patients are being recruited to test the technique in a clinical trial. Injecting minute amounts of two immune-stimulating agents directly into solid tumors in mice can eliminate all traces of cancer in the animals, including distant, untreated metastases, according to a study by researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
Latest from Eddie Willers
- "Take The Guns First, Due Process Second"
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Illegal Immigrant and Accused Murderer of Sheriff Deputies: “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,”
- Massive Computer Security Vulnerabilities: Spectre & Meltdown
- Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI