www.whitehouse.gov | The following article is from Whitehouse.gov. I thought it would be good to have their point of view documented so people can judge for themselves. I can't bring myself to include the begining of the article though since it's so political and filled with trigger words and phrases. Beyond the specifics of the actions, which may arguably be supported by many people, the manner in which this is being done, by Executive Action, rather than by the normal legislative process, is alarming. It smacks of an "ends justifys the means" approach to leadership.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt