TruePundit.com | According to TrunPundit, an increasing number of FBI agents are casting doubt on Jesus Campos' story of being shot during the Oct 1st shooting at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. In particular, the agents are casting doubt on his claim of being shot with an AR-15 by the alleged shooter Paddock, stating that such a round would inflict significant and possibly life-threatening damage which would preclude him from continuing to assist police in subduing the shooter as claimed in additon to the recent news that he traveled to Mexico. This assessment is also backed up by medical experts and Trauma surgeons.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”