Sacbee.com | Accused murderer and illegal immigrant from Mexico, Luis Bracamontes boasted at this trial "I wish I had killed more of the mother -------" and "I will break out soon and I will kill more, kill whoever gets in front of me...There's no need for a f------ trail."
Bracamontes is on trial along with his wife, Janelle Monroy for the shooting and killing of two Sacramento-area sheriff deputies in October 2014. He is facing the dealth penalty and she faces a possible sentence of life in prison.
He is charged with killing both deputies, shooting a motorist in the head to steal his car and wounding another Placer County deputy in Auburn. His wife is accused of assisting Bracamontes after Oliver was killed by helping move an assault-style rifle from car to car as the couple fled authorities.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
- Powerful Testimony From LA Residents on Sanctuary City Proposal
- Illegal Aliens Being Quietly Relocated Across U.S.
- Democrats Shutdown Government for Illegal Immigrants
- Top Democrats All Agree with Trump's Immigration Plan and Building The Wall to Stop Illegals
- Donald Trump Full Immigration Speech in Phoenix, AZ 8/31/2016
Latest from Eddie Willers
- "Take The Guns First, Due Process Second"
- Cancer "Vaccine" Eliminates Tumors in Mice
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Massive Computer Security Vulnerabilities: Spectre & Meltdown
- Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI