JudicialWatch.org | Judicial Watch is reporting that Homeland Security officials are telling them that groups of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. from the southern border are being quietly relocated to different parts of the country on commercial flights at airports in Texas and Arizona. The illegals wear red HHS wrist bands and are escorted by taxpayer-funded government escorts in civilian clothes. The illegals apparently get priority boarding ahead of all other passengers including law enforcement.
The Obama-era program, known as "Catch and Release" appears to be continuing in the Trump administration, despite it's tough stand on border security, according to frustrated DHS sources. A recent article in the Washington Times quotes Border Patrol agents in Texas as saying that they have been ordered to release illegal immigrants entering through Mexico because there is no bed space at detention facilities which has resulted in a surge in illegal crossings according to Border Patrol officials.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Powerful Testimony From LA Residents on Sanctuary City Proposal
- Democrats Shutdown Government for Illegal Immigrants
- Illegal Immigrant and Accused Murderer of Sheriff Deputies: “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,”
- Top Democrats All Agree with Trump's Immigration Plan and Building The Wall to Stop Illegals
- Donald Trump Full Immigration Speech in Phoenix, AZ 8/31/2016
Latest from John Galt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- FBI Agent Who Quit Over Clinton Probe Headed to Congress
- Tiborasaurus Rex's Sniper 101 Series (Parts 1-100)
- CIA Whistleblower Case Casts Cloud Over Promised Protections
- Kevin Shipp: Ex CIA Officer Exposes the Shadow Government