boston.cbslocal.com | Public swearing is so bad in Middleborough that they’re considering a plan to start enforcing a longstanding but rarely-used law.
Folks in town have had enough of kids and some adults who think it’s OK to drop high-volume obscenities in their otherwise bucolic downtown.
“It’s intimidating to my customers,” says business owner Paulette Lilla, “to the people who are out here downtown, and I think it’s a good thing that they’re doing something to try to curb it.”
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt