In this video, Ammon Bundy responds to comments by Oath Keeper's Stuart Rhodes regarding the occupation of the Federal Building in Oregon. While not defending the Government's actions, one aspect of this video that is disturbing, is the repeated references to "the Lord" and statements that he understands "what the Lord" thinks or wants. Using religion to justify this is an immediate red flag and claiming to know what "the Lord" wants is a disqualifying characteristic of someone that requests others to follow them into peril.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”
- Did DOJ/FBI Raid The Clinton Foundation?
- DOJ OIG Report on FBI and DOJ Actions in Advance of the 2016 Election