www.oregonlive.com | Members of a local group previously affiliated with Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed militants occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, indicated Friday that they now want him to leave.
Before the occupation, Bundy created a website for the Harney County Committee of Safety, named after the "committees of safety" that served 18th-century revolutionary interests before the United States won independence from Great Britain.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”