TruePundit.com | According to TruePundit sources, now former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe may have asked agents to change their "302 Reports". 302 reports are the official statements of witnesses and interview suspects. In addititon to being highly illegal, this could jepordize many legal cases.
TruePundit also raises the question of whether agents may possibly have been blackmailed into changing their 302s at the behest of their superisors who may have information on their personal life such as knowledge of extramarital affairs.
TruePundit quotes an FBI agent as saying “This is happening more than anyone would ever know...You realize the people you’re working for are worse than the criminals."
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- FBI Agent Who Quit Over Clinton Probe Headed to Congress
- Tiborasaurus Rex's Sniper 101 Series (Parts 1-100)
- CIA Whistleblower Case Casts Cloud Over Promised Protections