qanonposts.com | A recent "QANON" post had a link to a 1977 Hearing before the Senate Select Committiee on Intelligence regarding "PROJECT MKULTRA, THE CIA'S PROGRAM OF RESEARCH IN BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION" specifically regarding "Behavior Control" and "Drug Testing" including "covert drug testing on unwitting citizens" to include the administration of LSD to unwitting subjects resulting in at least 1 Death, that being Dr. Olsen, who according to the CIA, "jumped out of a window" after being dosed with LSD without his knowledge.
A lawsuit by Dr. Olsen's sons, alleged that he was in fact murdered by the CIA after he discovered that his biological research was being used to torture and kill suspects in Norway and West Germany. The lawsuit was dismissed in part due to a previous settlement with the family although U.S. District Judge James Boasberg noted "the public record supports many of the allegations [in the family's suit], farfetched as they may sound". A 2011 book on this subject may be of further interest; A Terrible Mistake - The Murder of Frank Olsen.
Given the recent revelations of the politicization abuses by the DOJ/FBI it makes sense to review the efforts to which our government has gone to manipulate us for clues to what other abuses may be going on today that we have yet to uncover.
Other "experiments" included "enticing" Heroin addicts to particpate in LSD experiments in exchange for a reward of...more Heroin. To add insult to injury, the records of these activities by the CIA were destroyed in 1973 at the direction of then Director of the CIA Richard Helms. However, due to a freedom of information request, additional records were "recovered". From Stansfield Turner, CIA Director at the time of the hearing:
The recovered documents fall roughly into three categories:
First, there are 149 MKULTRA subprojects, many of which appear to have
some connection with research into behavioral modification, drug acquisition
and testing or administering drugs surreptitiously.
Second, there are two boxes of miscellaneous MKULTRA papers, including
audit reports and financial statements from "cut-out" (i.e., intermediary)
funding mechanisms used to conceal CIA's sponsorship of various research
Finally, there are 33 additional subprojects concerning certain intelligence
activities previously funded under MKULTRA which have nothing to do
either with behavioral modification, drugs, and toxins or with any other related
In an attempt to organize the areas studied in the 149 MKULTRA subprojects, the following 15 categories were identified
- Research into the effects of behavioral drugs and/or alcohol:17 subprojects probably not involving human testing;14 subprojects definitely involving tests on human volunteers;19 subprojects probably including tests on human volunteers. While not known, some of these subprojects may have included tests on unwitting subjects as well; 6 subprojects involving tests on unwitting subjects.
- Research on hypnosis: 8 subprojects, including 2 involving hypnosis and drugs in combination.
- Acquisition of chemicals or drugs; 7 subprojects.
- Aspects of magicians' art useful in covert operations: e.g., surreptitious delivery of drug-related materials: 4 subprojects.
- Studies of human behavior, sleep research, and behavioral changes during psychotherapy: 9 subprojects.
- Library searches and attendance at seminars and international conferences on behavioral modification: 6 subprojects.
- Motivational studies, studies of defectors, assessment, and training techniques: 23 subprojects.
- Polygraph research: 3 subprojects.
- Funding mechanisms for MKULTRA external research activities: 3 subprojects.
- Research on drugs, toxins, and biologicals in human tissue;provision of exotic pathogens and the capability to incorporate them in effective delivery systems: 6 subprojects. Activities whose objectives cannot be determined from available documentation: 3 subprojects.
- Subprojects involving funding support for unspecified activities connected with the Army's Special Operations Division at Ft. Detrick, Md. This activity is
outline in Book I of the Church Committee Report, pp. 388-389. (See Appendix A, pp. 68-69. Under CIA's Project MKNAOMI, the Army Assisted CIA in developing, testing, and maintaining biological agents and delivery systems for use against humans as well as against animals and crops. The objectives of these subprojects cannot be identified from the recovered material beyond the fact that the money was to be used where normal funding channels would require more written or oral justification than appeared desirable for security reasons or where operational considerations dictated short lead times for purchases. About
$11,000 was involved during this period 1953-1960: 3 subprojects.Single subprojects in such areas as effects of electro-shock, harassment techniques for offensive use, analysis of extrasensory perception, gas propelled sprays and aerosols, and four subprojects involving crop and material sabotage.One or two subprojects on each of the following: "Blood Grouping" research, controlling the activity of animals, energy
storage and transfer in organic systems; and stimulus and response in biological systems.
- Three subprojects cancelled before any work was done on them having to do with laboratory drug screening, research on brain concussion, and research on biologically active materials to be tested through the skin on human volunteers.
'Q' references/implies there were/are efforts to control/program human behavior through sound/electronic frequencies. Although not clearly listed in the MKULTRA sub-projects above, here are some references to further research:
- You Cell Phone Is a Psychotronic Weapon of Mass MInd Control
- Project Pandora
- Mind Wars
- Patent US 5356368
- Patent US 5159703
- Patent US 4877027
- Patent US 4940058A
- Patent US 5800481A
- Mind War by Michael Aquino
- Nudging a Target to Suicide
- Microwave and Mind Control
- Mind Control Technology
and additional videos and attachments below and an interesting article with videos here:
Human Resources: Psywar:
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- FBI Agent Who Quit Over Clinton Probe Headed to Congress
- Tiborasaurus Rex's Sniper 101 Series (Parts 1-100)
- CIA Whistleblower Case Casts Cloud Over Promised Protections
- Kevin Shipp: Ex CIA Officer Exposes the Shadow Government