GaltReport.com | The FBI today fired trump-hating agent Peter Strzok whose text messages cast a cloud over some of the highest profile investigations of the bureau including the Clinton email-probe, Anthony Weiner investigation and the "Russia Collusion" investigation by Special counsel Robert Mueller.
Who can forget Peter Strzok's creepy testimony/performance before the joint hearing of the House Judiciary & Oversight and Government Reform committees:
OPR reviewed the investigative materials, as well as the written and oral responses of Mr. Strzok and his counsel, and issued OPR’s decision,” an FBI spokesperson said. “The Deputy Director, as the senior career FBI official, has the delegated authority to review and modify any disciplinary findings and/or penalty as deemed necessary in the best interest of the FBI.
Sara also quoted a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent (SSA):
It almost makes me ashamed when I tell people I was an FBI agent…it grieves me to see what it’s become.
President Trump wasted no-time in commenting on Strzok's firing and calling for the Clinton email investigation to be re-done:
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
Latest from Eddie Willers
- Cancer "Vaccine" Eliminates Tumors in Mice
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Illegal Immigrant and Accused Murderer of Sheriff Deputies: “I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,”
- Massive Computer Security Vulnerabilities: Spectre & Meltdown
- Classified Documents Found On Weiner’s Laptop Implicate Hillary, Huma & FBI