WashingtonPost.com | Federal Prosecutors have convened a grand jury to investigate the activities of former FBI deputy directory Andrew McCabe including his role in leaks to the media. The use of a grand juty is indicative of an intensified effort and reportedly the grand jury has summoned more than one witness. Washington Post sources declined to identify the people who have been asked to testify.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Ted Cruz: How Many FBI Agents Were Confidential Informants During 1/6 Event?
- Tulsi Gabbard: Merrick Garland Needs To Resign or Be Fired
- FBI Raids House of Activist Mom Who Opposes School Boards’ Policies
- FBI Whistleblower Reveals Bureau Tracking Parents Involved in Local School Boards
- Dan Bongino: Disband the FBI
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Tulsi Gabbard: Joe Biden Has Betrayed Us All
- NBC Tells 4 Lies in a Two-Minute Clip
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 12: Defense Rests! Epstein Ex Eva Andersson-Dubin
- Tulsi Gabbard on Insane, Sadistic, Sociopathic Warmongers
- Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Day 8: Epstein Pilot Mr. Rodgers, New Photograph Exhibits