BBC.co.uk | Ron Paul tells CPAC: "We want to protect our civil liberties as well as our economic liberties." Texas Congressman Ron Paul has won the straw poll at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington DC. Mr Paul, who won last year, came ahead of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, who finished second. The Texas lawmaker received 30% of votes cast by those attending, compared to Mr Romney's 23%. Others were grouped far behind. CPAC is the Republican party's biggest annual convention.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt