At the 2nd Presidential Debate last night Donald Trump vowed to put Hillary Clinton in jail when he becomes president.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- Hillary Clinton, DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To Steal The Election From Donald Trump
- Do NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family?
- President Trump Speaks at CPAC 2017
- President Trump: Oath Of Office & First Speech