DailyCaller.com | Bill and Chelsea Clinton’s “office crap” nearly drove the Clinton Foundation’s chief operating officer to commit suicide in 2011, according to hacked emails released by WikiLeaks.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Did DOJ/FBI Raid The Clinton Foundation?
- Did Clinton Offer Lynch Scalia's Seat During "Tarmac" Meeting?
- FBI Investigating Millions 0f Illegal ‘Charity’ Dollars From Australia To Clinton Foundation
- Judicial Watch Releases 29 Pages Of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents
- As Uranium One Investigation Expands Another Associate Commits ‘Suicide’