DailyCaller.com | Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 times when asked 25 questions under oath about how she deleted 33,000 State Department emails.
Sworn written testimony obtained by Judicial Watch show the Democratic presidential candidate dodged virtually all of the questions about the correspondences she removed from her private server while she was Secretary of State. A federal judge ordered Clinton's legal team to turn over written responses to questions concerning the so-called 'homebrew' server. Clinton signed the document containing the answers, written by her lawyers on her behalf, on Monday under 'penalty of perjury'.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
- Collusion is Between Clinton Campaign, DNC, Fushion GPS, FBI, DOJ
- Judicial Watch Releases 29 Pages Of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents
- Judicial Watch: Discussing Clinton/Russia Collusion, 72K New Clinton Docs, & Purple Heart Battle
- Judicial Watch: Exposing the Deep State
- Judicial Watch Weekly Update: Benghazi Court Victory, New Comey Memo Lawsuit, & Obama/Deep State Lies