Bill Mitchell & Stefan Molyneux debate the recent military strike in Syria & the wisdom of military intervention in general. As the debate is over an hour long, I have taken the liberty of fast forwarding to the key part of the debate from my point of view. As much as I like Bill, I have to conclude that Bill is much more of a Globalist and in favor of the U.S. taking on the role of international policeman than I imagined. My view is much closer to Stefan's.
One of Galt's first followers, and world famous as a pirate, who seizes relief ships sent from the United States to the People's States of Europe. He works to ensure that once those espousing Galt's philosophy are restored to their rightful place in society, they have enough capital to rebuild the world.Website: www.GaltReport.com
Latest from Ragnar Danneskjöld
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Attorney General Barr's Letter to Congress on Special Counsel Mueller's Report
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance
- DOD Whistleblower on FBI Russia Probe: “It was all a Set-up”