ZeroHedge.com | Just a day after reports emerged that the FBI had seized a number of hard drives that were "smashed" AFTER being confiscated by Law Enforcement from the residence Imran Awan, the IT aide of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, we learn that Awan has been captured at the Dulles airport while attempted to flee the country. According to Fox News, Awan has been charged with bank fraud.
Francisco d'Anconia is an owner by inheritance of the world's largest copper mining operation. He is a childhood friend, and the first love, of Dagny Taggart. A child prodigy of exceptional talents, Francisco was dubbed the "climax" of the d'Anconia line, an already prestigious family of skilled industrialists. He was a classmate of John Galt and Ragnar Danneskjöld. He began working while still in school, proving that he could have made a fortune without the aid of his family's wealth and power. His full name is given as "Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastián d'Anconia".
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Awans Finalizing Immunity Deals with DOJ in Exchange For Testimony on Members of Congress
- FBI Investigation of Espionage, Blackmail in Awan Case Blocked By Obama DOJ Appointee
- FBI Suspects Congress/DOJ Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans
- Democrats Approved 120,000 Equipment Write-Off for Awans