DailyCaller.com | Congressional aides suspected of criminally misusing their access to House computer systems owed $100,000 to an Iraqi politician who is wanted by U.S. authorities and has been linked to Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed Middle Eastern terrorist outfit.
Edwin "Eddie" Willers is the Special Assistant to the Vice-President in Charge of Operations at Taggart Transcontinental. His father and grandfather worked for the Taggarts, and himself likewise. He is completely loyal to Dagny and to Taggart Transcontinental.
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Awans Finalizing Immunity Deals with DOJ in Exchange For Testimony on Members of Congress
- FBI Investigation of Espionage, Blackmail in Awan Case Blocked By Obama DOJ Appointee
- FBI Suspects Congress/DOJ Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans
- Democrats Approved 120,000 Equipment Write-Off for Awans