YouTube.com | Jason Goodman | CrowdSourceTheTruth's Investigator/Reporter George Webb chastises the Washington Post in particular and D.C. media in general for their lack of coverage and critical thinking in their reporting on the recent death of yet another person related to Classic Motors in D.C., builder James Edward Gibson. Robert Samuel Peacock of Classic Motors died in February of this year.
The image Below, referenced in George's video, is from an article on a major international car-theft ring:
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Former FBI Director Comey Indictment Coming?
- FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page
- House to DOJ Rod Rosenstein: Turn Over Documents or Face Impeachment or Contempt