DailyCaller.com | A staff member for Democratic Rep. Yvette Clarke signed off on a $120,000 equipment write-off for "missing electronics" for two former IT staff who are suspected of stealing equipement from congress and possibly selling access to members emails according to The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Investigation Concludes Awans Had Unauthorized Access To Congressional Servers
- Awans Finalizing Immunity Deals with DOJ in Exchange For Testimony on Members of Congress
- FBI Investigation of Espionage, Blackmail in Awan Case Blocked By Obama DOJ Appointee
- FBI Suspects Congress/DOJ Leaked Grand Jury Indictment to the Awans
- Two Former Wasserman Schultz IT Aides Indicted For Conspiracy Against US