TruePundit.com | According to TruePundit.com, FBI sources suspect members of congress may have tipped off the Awans to the Grand Jury Indictment. Further, some Federal Law Enforcement sources believe that members of congress may have been tipped-off by a leak in the DOJ or the FBI itself. Prior to his arrest, Imran Awan behaved like someone who was tipped off. Citing another example of potential inteference in the investigation, TruePundit.com sources believe that none other than former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Directory Andrew McCabe made the call to let Imran's wife, Alvi, escape back to Pakistan in March of 2016.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
- Ted Cruz: How Many FBI Agents Were Confidential Informants During 1/6 Event?
- Tulsi Gabbard: Merrick Garland Needs To Resign or Be Fired
- FBI Raids House of Activist Mom Who Opposes School Boards’ Policies
- FBI Whistleblower Reveals Bureau Tracking Parents Involved in Local School Boards
- Dan Bongino: Disband the FBI