Nypost.com | New reports confirm that former FBI Directory James Comey made the decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton long before key witnesses were even interviewed, including Hillary Clinton herself. To add insult to injury, according to the NY Post, the NSA offered Hillary's deleted email to the FBI, who turned down the offer.
Dagny Taggart is Vice-President in Charge of Operations for Taggart Transcontinental. Dagny is responsible for all the workings of the railroad.
- Soft Coup Documents (FISA, IG, Congressional, AG & Mueller Reports)
- Fired Former FBI Director Comey's Memos
- Trump Declassifies FISA, Interviews and Text Messages
- Grand Jury Investigating Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Google’s Origin Lies in CIA and NSA Research Grants for Mass Surveillance