TheConservativeTreeHouse.com | This is the story of how the FBI Counterintelligence Division and the DOJ National Security Division were weaponized by the Obama administration. This is the full story, according to The Conservative Tree House, of what House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes is working hard to expose. This is perhaps the biggest scandal in U.S. history and is also the story of how one man may have saved our constitutional republic. His name is Admiral Rogers.
The Conservative Tree House is also reporting, via Reuters, that Admiral Rogers has annonced to his staff that he plans to retire this spring.
John Galt is our fearless leader. Before founding The Galt Report, Galt worked as an engineer for the Twentieth Century Motor Company, where he secretly invented a generator of usable electric energy from ambient static electricity, but abandoned his prototype, and his employment, when dissatisfied by an easily corrupted novel system of payment. This prototype was found by Dagny Taggart and Hank Rearden. Galt himself remains concealed in a remote valley, where he unites the most skillful inventors and business leaders under his leadership.
Latest from John Galt
- President Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Meet in Historic Singapore Summit
- FBI Agent Who Quit Over Clinton Probe Headed to Congress
- Tiborasaurus Rex's Sniper 101 Series (Parts 1-100)
- CIA Whistleblower Case Casts Cloud Over Promised Protections
- Kevin Shipp: Ex CIA Officer Exposes the Shadow Government